[CS-FSLUG] 12 Tribes

Keli of Coxsackie keli at parchmentpress.net
Thu Nov 13 11:36:00 CST 2008

thanks for the advertisement Fred!
If anyone has questions about the Twelve Tribes - email me off list!
I have been in the community for about 10 years..

Michael Markuson (aka Keli)
Parchment Press
52 S River St
Coxsackie, NY 12051

Parchment Press is a cottage Industry of the Twelve Tribes. To learn
more about our community please go here... http://www.twelvetribes.com