[CS-FSLUG] Top 3 Open Source Software

Eduardo Sánchez lists at sombragris.org
Wed Nov 12 19:15:33 CST 2008

Hmm... top three, lemme see:

LaTeX/pdfLaTeX, texmf = TeX and Friends: simply awesome.

KDE 4.1 or higher = way above anything else I ever used, including
Vista.

OpenOffice.org 3.x = needs no explanation.

Firefox comes a very close fourth.

Blessings,

Eduardo

On Wednesday 12 November 2008 12.53.29 Keli of Coxsackie wrote:
> My personal pick for the top 3 open source software is...
>
> Open Office
> Scribus
> Puppy OS
>
> What are your favorites?
>
> Michael Markuson (aka Keli)
> Parchment Press
> 52 S River St
> Coxsackie, NY 12051
>
> Parchment Press is a cottage Industry of the Twelve Tribes. To learn
> more about our community please go here...
> http://www.twelvetribes.com Need Printing - Contact me OFF LIST
> Please!

Eduardo Sanchez, B. Th.
Traductor Público Inglés-Español
http://shadow.sombragris.org
 The Vine had struck a fiber: which about
 It clings my Being--let the Dervish flout;
   Of my Base metal may be filed a Key
 That shall unlock the Door he howls without.

	-- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam