[CS-FSLUG] 3 Eternal Destinies not 2

Keli of Coxsackie keli at parchmentpress.net
Wed Nov 12 08:10:04 CST 2008

Would you call the "Vast majority" true believers?
What did the Master say about the Broad path vs the narrow path?
I am referring to a teaching not the person..

The Bible is very clear that there are *3 Eternal Destinies not 2*..
The wicked go to the Lake of Fire prepared for the Devil  and his angels..
The Righteous go to the Eternal Nations.. where their tears will be
wiped away..
The Holy will rule and reign with the Master as his bride..

If you would like more info... go here..
http://www.3eternaldestinies.org/

or download this pdf..
http://www.twelvetribes.com/pdf/freepapers/3ED-booklet.pdf

thanks,
Michael Markuson (aka Keli)
Parchment Press
52 S River St
Coxsackie, NY 12051

Parchment Press is a cottage Industry of the Twelve Tribes. To learn
more about our community please go here... http://www.twelvetribes.com