[CS-FSLUG] TD: Status of Murder (was: Study Bible)

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Tue Nov 11 15:29:24 CST 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:18 PM, Keli of Coxsackie
<keli at parchmentpress.net> wrote:
> Did you not know that there is a Book of Life - (for the Righteous)
> and the Lamb's Book of Life (the Holy)

Ahhhh.... so, the Book of Life in Phil. 4.3 and Rev. 3:5 is different
from the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the
World in Rev 13:8.

And these books are different from the book found in the Father's hand
in Rev 5, of which only the Lion of Judah, the Lamb that had been
slain, was worthy to open? So, there are three books, rather than one?

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland