[CS-FSLUG] David (and anyone else): Study Bible

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Nov 9 21:55:40 CST 2008

> The ESV, by the way, is probably the best one and is why I'm going to
> order it.

	Good choice, Fred. You'll like the ESV Study Bible. The amount of
labor that has gone into it is amazing.

	I paid $43 for mine. I got the TruTone, but that was with a coupon
and my B&N member discount applied. $25 for the hard cover without
membership is quite amazing.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "The theologian who labors without joy is not a
Editor, OfB.biz   | theologian at all. Sulky faces, morose thoughts
tbutler at ofb.biz   | and boring ways of  speaking are intolerable in
timothybutler.us  | this field."
                                                       -- Karl Barth