[CS-FSLUG] David (and anyone else): Study Bible

Jason P. Franklin pastor.jason at westwoodbf.com
Sun Nov 9 18:12:04 CST 2008

On Sun, 2008-11-09 at 18:51 -0500, David McGlone wrote:

> Thanks Tim. I'll be sure to make use of this site, because I plan on buying a
> lot more books as time goes on.

CBD has always been good to me and my church.  Also, if you ever get
into the works of John Piper, many are available for free online.  Hard
copies I'd recommend buying directly from DesiringGod (rather than CBD
or anywhere else).  DesiringGod has also been awesome to us.  Their web
address is: www.desiringgod.org

--
Jason P. Franklin
Christian/Husband/Father/Missionary