[CS-FSLUG] They have started already... HR6257 To Reauthorize the Assault Weapon Ban

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Sun Nov 9 12:29:48 CST 2008

David McGlone wrote:

> If you go back in  history to 1934 When Roosevelt was president,  and
> Democrats had majority, the national firearms act of 1934 was largely enacted
> to try and help keep firearms out of mobsters hands. Did Roosevelt and
> congress have bad intentions? I don't think so.
>
> Then in 1938 The Federal Firearms Act of 1938 put limitations on selling
> firearms. The limitations were prohibiting selling firearms to criminals. Is
> this a bad thing? I don't think so.

I agree the difference in parties are nil, but the above quote tells me
you are sadly, deeply deceived. FDR most certainly DID have evil
intentions. There is sufficient documentation in books and website too
numerous to list here. That man made himself out to be a messianic
figure precisely so there would be no question of his secret motives.

How quickly we forget. FDR was the first to successfully usurp the
process by threatening the independence of the Supreme Court. He pushed
through the Federal Reserve Act, knowing it turned every dollar in our
economy into a debt slip, so that no matter how many dollars there were
in circulation, we would always owe private bankers a little bit more
than what existed. It is literally impossible to pay back the debts, and
they are now beyond imagining. He also manipulated us into WW2 by
knowingly provoking the Japanese into attacking us, ordering the ships
to stay in Pearl Harbor until after that attack, then blaming the
theater commanders for not taking action. FDR then made a treaty with
Stalin *after* Stalin admitted murdering 10 million of his own citizens,
far more than Hitler even wanted to kill.

Yes, there is plenty of evil on both sides.

--
Ed Hurst