[CS-FSLUG] [PD] They have started already... HR6257 To Reauthorize the Assault Weapon Ban

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Nov 9 10:28:06 CST 2008

Vincent Danen wrote:
> * [2008-11-08 19:35:45 -0600] Ed Hurst wrote:

[snip]

> You know, we share the same land mass and are only separated by a border
> and some very obvious thought differences, but it astounds me that the
> difference here is so insanely huge.
>
> So, Ed, you take your AK-47.  Unfortunately, with the state of your
> country, you very well may need to use it.  And that saddens me.

It saddens all of us, but we WON'T be denied our God given and BOR
rights to protect ourselves. Yes, there are differences between the US
and CA. You wouldn't live here and I certainly wouldn't live there
either. You have many of the same problems there we do here - MANY of
the crimes committed there are done by illegals...here the problem is
MUCH, MUCH worse because Mexico boarders us to the south. Note: the VAST
majority of gun related deaths involve drugs and the firearms are used
by those who ILLEGALLY posses them!! They aren't owned by law abiding
citizens. England used to have very low crime rates, as did Australia.
NOT now, and BOTH NOW have high crime rates because of anti-gun laws.

Fred

--
"Politicians and diapers need to be changed
regularly -- and for the same reason."