[CS-FSLUG] Mac to Linux: Bible Software

Jason P. Franklin pastor.jason at westwoodbf.com
Sun Nov 9 09:10:35 CST 2008

On Sun, 2008-11-09 at 10:03 -0500, Karl Kleinpaste wrote:

> Timothy Butler <tbutler at ofb.biz> writes:
> > Karl, would you mind renewing that link once again? I missed the
> > window... thanks!
>
> http://karl.kleinpaste.org/sword/db857dce24410ef55a09cba27f7ecf18/
> Until midnight EST.

Karl,

I just wanted to say thanks for linking to those scripts etc.  I am very
much looking forward to digging into all that.  Tuesday being a holiday
here I've carved out a chunk of the day to begin pouring through it all.
While I may not be a developer, I worked in QA for years and learned to
backwards map and reverse engineer scripts and code.  My results may
take longer than you true programmer types and it tends to look like
Frankenstein's Monster after a head-on collision, but it (usually)
works.  Thanks again.

Oh, and I do read instructions (I love manuals).
--
Jason P. Franklin
Christian/Husband/Father/Missionary
pastor.jason at westwoodbf.com