[CS-FSLUG] Gnomesword

Jason P. Franklin pastor.jason at westwoodbf.com
Thu Nov 6 16:42:55 CST 2008

My original reply went directly to Karl for some reason.  Anyway, here's
the resolution of my Gnomesword issue:

While libsword was there, it wasn't the most recent version.  Also,
apparently installing GnomeSword after libsword (which was preexistent
from a prior install of GnomeSword) creates a dependency error.  I
installed libsword6_1.5.11-0hardy1_i386.deb and it appears to be working
just fine.

Vielen Dank,

--
Jason P. Franklin