[CS-FSLUG] Gnomesword

Jason P. Franklin pastor.jason at westwoodbf.com
Thu Nov 6 14:49:29 CST 2008

Totally stupid Nub description/question:

The only version of gnomesword that seems to work on my install of
Ubuntu is the out of date version (v. 2.2.3) that is standard through
the Add/Remove Applications.  I've attempted to install the deb package
myself as well as adding the address line to my source list and using
the installer on that version...no dice either way.  It appears to
install, however nothing happens when clicking on the program to start
it.

What are the most probably causes or what I am most probably missing?

--
Jason P. Franklin
Christian/Husband/Father/Missionary
pastor.jason at westwoodbf.com