[CS-FSLUG] Linux on Core Duo MacBook

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Sat Nov 1 13:08:51 CDT 2008

Jason Franklin wrote:
> I am wondering if anyone can recommend (or not recommend) a linux
> distro for an Macbook with an Intel-Core Duo processor.

In Linux parlance, this is called "mactel". Try this page for a starting
place. You'll find links to several distros which offer howtos:

   http://www.mactel-linux.org/wiki/HOWTO

> Which bring up another question...how do I change the email address
> this list is using?  It's currently going to my .mac account.  I need
> to change it to my church account.

Any moderator can probably change it, but the proper method is to
unsubscribe from the first, and resubscribe with the other.

--
Ed Hurst