[CS-FSLUG] Worship songs for ESL

Don Parris parrisdc at gmail.com
Fri May 30 21:48:39 CDT 2008

You reminded me - my new collection includes German & Spanish equalivents
for some of the popular hymns.  That's new to my hymnal.

Hehe - great minds think alike - even if we do have somewhat distinct goals!

Blessings,
Don

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 9:40 PM, Yama Ploskonka <yama at netoso.com> wrote:

> Don's post reminds me of a project I want to work on, which is materials
> for people who want to learn English to do so through singing worship to
> our Lord.
>
> The long and short of it is either/both
> - a CD and booklet with lyrics
> - a CD ROM with MP3s/OGGs, karaoke, lyrics, exercises, etc.
>
> I favor the second option, since plain copying it will get all the
> materials passed on.  Though the first might reach people who onnly have
> a CD player and not a computer.  So it'll be both...
>
> Did I say libre?
>
> Any bright ideas?
>
> Yama

D.C. Parris
Minister, Journalist, Free Software Advocate
https://www.xing.com/profile/Don_Parris
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dcparris
sip:dcparris at ekiga.net <sip%3Adcparris at ekiga.net>