[CS-FSLUG] PHP question

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Wed May 21 19:25:50 CDT 2008

Vincent Danen wrote:
> I think this is hoax.
>
> No server that I know of would keep a HTTP connection "alive" for a
> week.
>
> Also, if you get barraged with a .dll file.. so what?  If it's a .dll,
> then this is a windows thing and would do nothing on your FreeBSD or
> Linux boxen.

Well, it never was a matter of concern to me for my own box. ;-)

I was trying to follow a conversation on a forum and was simply curious
about that PHP file. From what I understand, it looks like someone is
describing a kind of SQL injection attack, but the fellow describing it
isn't using the customary jargon, at least none that I recognize. Of
course, I fully admit there's a lot I don't know about such things. The
folks on the forum seem to be in the same boat, mostly.

--
Ed Hurst