[CS-FSLUG] Administrative note: A Christian community is shutting down.

pastor.george at nehemiah-center.org pastor.george at nehemiah-center.org
Thu Mar 27 06:48:01 CDT 2008

> On Mar 25, 2008, at 5:44 PM, veritosproject at gmail.com wrote:
>
>> I'm a member of Christdot (christdot.org), a site that is somewhat
>> like a small Christian Slashdot. The admin is shutting the place down,
>> so we're all talking about where we will move. I was thinking of
>> introducing this list to the membership of that site.
>>
>> Their group is quite a bit less "serious" than this list. Not all
>> would be able to join here, as Christdot does not require belief to
>> join (this was intentional, as they wanted to at least _talk_ to
>> non-believers and hear their input (regardless of its truth).
>>
>> Their theological range is quite diverse, ranging from Baptist to
>> Pentecostal Mennonite to Orthodox and Catholic.
>>
>> What are your opinions on whether I should make known the existence of
>> this list to the members of the site?
>>
>> --veritos

Humbly I would love to welcome them to
www.conservative-christian-forums.com  We have a multi demominational set
up and we do not require a profession of faith to join.  We too want those
who do not believe to be able to come and ask questions and learn.

How shall they believe if they have no teacher?

PG