[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 21:47:21 CDT 2008

Great question. I appreciate those because they keep me from
"over-doing" a solution.

I would say that computers would allow one to save time and resources
as long as the process that you are trying to accomplish is well
defined.

I imagine lots of accounting and tracking.
Report generation is important too but difficult to do well.

Anyone else have some ideas?