[CS-FSLUG] Administrative note: A Christian community is shutting down.

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Mar 26 18:36:47 CDT 2008

On Mar 26, 2008, at 4:17 PM, veritosproject at gmail.com wrote:

> I'm not really suggesting a change; I was really just asking if I
> could point (a subset of) another group to ours. Anyways, regarding
> the denominationalistic bit, most are the type who certainly would
> contribute their view on an issue, but they tend to listen.
>
> Thanks for the input.

	Right, and I would suspect none of them should have any qualms with
the Sakamuyan Declaration. If they do, I would like to know, because
the goal of the statement has been to create one that wouldn't
exclude anyone who is an actual believer.

	Thanks,
		Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "The yellow fog that rubs its back upon the
window-panes,
Editor, OfB.biz   | The yellow smoke that rubs its muzzle on the
window-panes
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Licked  its  tongue  into the  corners  of  the
evening,
timothybutler.us  | Lingered upon the pools that stand in drains."
                                                                 --
T.S. Eliot