[CS-FSLUG] Administrative note: A Christian community is shutting down.

veritosproject at gmail.com veritosproject at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 17:44:35 CDT 2008

I'm a member of Christdot (christdot.org), a site that is somewhat
like a small Christian Slashdot. The admin is shutting the place down,
so we're all talking about where we will move. I was thinking of
introducing this list to the membership of that site.

Their group is quite a bit less "serious" than this list. Not all
would be able to join here, as Christdot does not require belief to
join (this was intentional, as they wanted to at least _talk_ to
non-believers and hear their input (regardless of its truth).

Their theological range is quite diverse, ranging from Baptist to
Pentecostal Mennonite to Orthodox and Catholic.

What are your opinions on whether I should make known the existence of
this list to the members of the site?

--veritos