[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 11:21:07 CDT 2008

I love the questions!

I have more:

Do we emphasize cross-platform at all costs? This allows churches to
keep their costs down.

Do we emphasize freely available technologies (mono vs. .NET) to limit
dependence on bodies not completely committed to atleast open source,
if not free software?

How will this work affect our testimony? What do we want it to say?

Do we create a system that can be coded in any or many languages so
that we can take benefits in performance for any platform, or do we
stick to a single language? (API before implementation, or API
developed from implementation)

What is acceptable performance and what is the minimum requirements to
yield this? Should it be able to run on almost any hardware?

I'm sure more will come to me later

thank you Ed!

kevin