[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 07:02:50 CDT 2008

You all make very good points. The software I envision would need to be
very fault tolerant and allow for error correction mechanisms.
But also simple to deploy and with good documentation. A support group
wouldn't hurt.

Can ChurchInfo/InfoCentral be salvaged to this end? Is anyone interested
in working on such an endeavor?

Kevin