[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

pastor.george at nehemiah-center.org pastor.george at nehemiah-center.org
Sun Mar 23 17:54:58 CDT 2008

This is so cool and may the L-rd bless you for your faithfulness to his call!

I think it needs to be some type of differential database structure
allowing for the inputing of vital information like name, address, phone
etc I would probably have several fields that would be user defineable if
not all of them since some information may be important to some
denominations but not others (Date of baptism comes right to mind but I am
sure there are others)

Probably you want a spot to put a photograph too

We also need a way to track ongoing variables such as tithes, offerings,
gifts and attendance.  With an ability to generate a report on an annual
basis for tax purposes.

An ability to have some kind of pop up reminder to alert over worked
pastors and staff to things like Birthdays, anniversaries etc.

Probably thats a good place to start I think

PG