[CS-FSLUG] Attn: Tim

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 11:38:27 CDT 2008

Thanks Tim & Frank,

I've shown my sister the packages, and she is giving it some thought.
She has expressed concern over the maintenance of her forum; while she
has been fairly private about these kinds of things, she has also been
asking me if I would maintain and design the forum for her. I want my
sister to learn these things for herself, but if either of you two offer
as a service to look after the security of the forum and to design it
for her as part of the package, then let me know. I realize pricing on
this would depend on the work she wants done. She'll need some time to
make up her mind.

Nathan T.