[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request: Follow-up

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Sun Jan 20 10:36:52 CST 2008

On Sunday 20 January 2008 09:35 Jason Franklin wrote:
> Do you have the resources (I know you have ability) to swap out a
> failing cooling fan?

Yeah, I'm not *that* broke. :-D

For example, I am prepared to offer a local shop some $100/mo. for a
good used one until I pay off something like $500. However, this one
lacks some versatility, if I understand correctly. It's more of a last
resort, but it is a genuine server box. Somebody else had tried to get
me to buy a dual-CPU 350Mhz system, but I'm not sure it will do, and
it's pretty large.

--
Ed Hurst