[CS-FSLUG] OT: Converting from Incandescent to Flourescent Lights

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Sat Jan 12 09:53:14 CST 2008

Just to nitpick on a great idea of Don, let me add that the item on CO2
emissions is heavily dependent on the structure of local power sources.
What Don says might be true of coal-based electricity; but down here
100% of our energy comes from dams since 1973 onwards. We had a energy
shortage on 1979 and we had to pay what the local National
Administration for Electricity labeled "thermal overprice". Thankfully,
it lasted little.

However, Don's ideas (both the project and the howto) are excellent.

Blessings,

Eduardo

--
Prof. Eduardo Sanchez