[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request: Follow-up

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Thu Jan 10 12:03:49 CST 2008

I want to thank you for your effective prayers, and encourage you all to
persist.

One of the roadblocks in the path of this effort was finding a place for
my son and his wife. When we moved to our current apartment last year,
we took them in while my son was job-hunting. He found one and began
paying off old debts.

As his job ties him to the OKC Metro, they needed to find their own
place here before we leave. There were a number of disappointing false
starts recently. Last evening we prayed intensively for an answer. It
kept me awake late into the night. Then I went downstairs and composed
a letter to our apartment management asking them to consider the
possibility of letting my son assume the lease of a relative living in
the same complex, who needed to leave very soon, before his lease was
up.

I am pleased to announce the Lord has given us favor in their sight. My
son will be allowed to assume the lease on a one-bedroom flat at a
reasonable rate until mid-summer.

--
Ed Hurst