[CS-FSLUG] Stuff Happens

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Mon Feb 4 17:49:36 CST 2008

"The best laid plans of mice and men..."

Well, the move to Muskogee, OK, is off. We simply didn't have the money
this time around. Still, my son and his wife have their own apartment, and
our home is rather quiet and spacious now.

The server is off, as well. Some of the reasons I had in mind no longer
exist, or simply don't matter. Instead, I'm going to try to get another
desktop system so I can use the laptop for the increasing number of
computer service calls I'm making. Granted, most of it is the simplest
stuff, often with elderly people who just don't understand computers.
Still, having my own system with me makes these things easier. Not to
mention, I get to show off Linux.

Thanks to all who prayed with us on these things.

--
Ed Hurst