[CS-FSLUG] Tim, do you have any words of wisdom about this?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Dec 17 22:47:52 CST 2008

>> Finally, (though I doubt this, unless Jobs really is extremely ill)
>> it
>> may be that Apple is trying to de-emphasize the Stevenote so that
>> investors don't see the company's fate so tied up with one man.
>> Likewise, if Phil Shiller does a great job and announces some
>> products
>> at MacWorld, it would further build up the idea that Jobs is not
>> irreplaceable. A good thing.
>
> Logical. I still have a gut feeling that Jobs is not all that well.
> Time
> will tell.

	Quite possible. A good reason to pray for him, particularly since he
is "spiritual" but certainly not Christian.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Turning and turning in the widening gyre
tbutler at ofb.biz   |  The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
timothybutler.us  |  Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
uninet.info       |  Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world..."
                                                 -- W. B. Yeats