[CS-FSLUG] FYI, Fedora10, Xorg and Intel graphics: Suspend

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Tue Dec 2 08:25:17 CST 2008

A couple weeks ago, I made mention of the problem of Intel GM965/GL960
graphics controllers having problems in recent Xorg for suspend, that on
wake-up I would get one brief blink and then it would go black.  Only
full hibernation worked on my Toshiba P205.

I'm pleased to note that Xorg under F10 no longer has this problem.  The
"i810" driver is still linked with "intel", so the fix has been made to
the appropriate main driver.  I can suspend and it comes back fine.