[CS-FSLUG] TruTone vs. Leather

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Aug 14 18:05:23 CDT 2008

> Just FYI,
>
> There is also a pre-order discount at
> http://www.esvstudybible.org/#formats , which is good through tomorrow
> (15 August).

	Ah, nice. Looks like it is the same price as B&N's non-member price.
If you're a member, though, don't forget you get an extra 10% off at
Barnes & Noble, even without a coupon. The hardcover version should
actually come out to 20% off, if you opt for that over leather, but
does not -- I'd guess they'd refund the difference though, because
members are suppose to get 20% off hard covers. Amazon appears to be
cheapest of all, if you want the hard cover edition (just $31.49 plus
a price guarantee that will lower it further if they sell it for less
upon release).

	Incidentally, Amazon seems to have improved on their Super Saver
Shipping. It was much faster when I tried it a few weeks ago than it
has been in the past. B&N is still faster, but...

> I currently have a TruTone ESV and it's worked very nicely for me.

	Good to hear!

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Into this Universe, and why not knowing,
Editor, OFB.biz   | Nor whence, like Water willy-nilly flowing:
tbutler at ofb.biz   | And out of it, as Wind along the Waste,
timothybutler.us  | I know not whither, willy-nilly blowing."
                                            -- Edward FitzGerald