[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 12:37:29 CDT 2008

In that vein, let's brainstorm and recall all of the ways that we can
make the application cross-platform.
I prefer, to simplify development, to use technology higher than the
language-level. That is OpenOffice.org (which uses java for many of
its functions) rather than straight java. This way we spend less time
re-implementing and designing nuts and bolts and concentrate more on
what the applications are supposed to do and how they do it.

That being said, here are the technologies that I can think of:
Frameworks:
1. OpenOffice.org
2. Mozilla Gecko/XULRunner

Applications: