[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 10:32:42 CDT 2008

well on the web app side, right-click functionality can be masde
available, but that is neither here nor there.

What I was aiming at (and I'm sorry because I was ambiguous in later
explanations) was like the applications listed at these pages:

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/mozilla-based.html
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/XULRunner_Hall_of_Fame
http://mozpad.org/doku.php?id=map_of_the_mozpad_universe

Many of these are simply try to mash Internet content with a local UI,
others try to serve Internet content in a different way or enhance the
experience, but others still simply use the Mozilla Gecko platform for
building applications that run locally. Right-click, shortcuts,
keyboard navigation, the whole shebang. Plus the initrinsic ability to
use technology such as SVG for graphics, javascript for rapid
protoyping of event handlers, XML/XSLT to enable simple data
inerchange and conversion. Plus XPCOM (Cross Platform Component Object
Model) allow sone to write more advanced pieces in many programming
languages, even embed the platform to take advantage of it's
presentation strengths while using backend code that already works.

Hopefully, I 've cleared that up.