[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 00:01:48 CDT 2008

I have a good friend who's much like you: he investigates computer
security, but doesn't want to get into the computer science theory ( I
am a CS major). He tends to be more pragmatic than I am and I usually
use him to keep me grounded when I am developing.
This project needs many people who are not technical, not just for
other tasks, but also to keep us geek focused on serving the the Lord
by helping his people, not our own technical pursuits. I apologize if
I runaway on the technical front. Keep speaking up and I'll stay
grounded.

Thanks all,

Kevin