[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 23:05:19 CDT 2008

What about a variant designed with the same principles that runs on OO?
That would allow light-weight deployment to  Linux, Windows, OSX, and Solaris.
The problem with deploying to the desktop is that the data is
difficult to secure and we all tend to forget to backup our data.
How many times have you lost months worth of documents? Me, more than
I want to remember, but the last few times, I had a backup.

For more power and separation, the linux -based solution would be offered.
A turn-key VM image could be deployed to other platforms without
changing the code.