[CS-FSLUG] OS/2 Anyone?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Apr 7 16:34:25 CDT 2008

>>> Yeah, and look what Eve did with it. ;)
>>
>> Priceless!  Nice one, Fred.  =)
>
> hehehe....thanks. Tim opened the door on that one, so I had to take
> advantage of it. ;)

	Yeah, I've been thinking all day and cannot come up with a comeback
-- I think you trumped me. ;-)

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Because philosophy arises from awe, a philosopher
tbutler at ofb.biz   | is bound in  his  way to  be a lover of myths  and
www.uninet.info   | poetic fables. Poets and philosophers are alike in
timothybutler.us  | being big with wonder."
                                                      -- Thomas Aquinas