[CS-FSLUG] an Intro

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Apr 7 16:19:09 CDT 2008

> I just joined this group, thanks to Vincent (Hi!), who recommended it
> to me on Mac Ministry. I hope he doesn't live to regret it. ;-)
[...]
> I've been lurking the past couple days, and must say that you all have
> deeply impressed me with your spirit and friendship. I hope to someday
> become a genuine asset here, even if only in minor things. I cannot
> say I'm an expert, or even experienced in all things open-source or
> *nix. I only know what I've personally experienced, but I hope that I
> can share out of that, as well as soaking in all the good stuff you
> all are already sharing!

	Welcome, once again, Jon! I think you'll find that CS and MacMin fit
nicely together. I ditto the others in their curiosity about getting
BibleTime to run on the Mac -- MacSword is OK, but not quite good
enough for regular usage in my estimation. Accordance hits the spot,
but it'd be nice to have something free to recommend to folks...

	Blessings,
		Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "The yellow fog that rubs its back upon the window-
panes,
Editor, OfB.biz   | The yellow smoke that rubs its muzzle on the
window-panes
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Licked  its  tongue  into the  corners  of  the
evening,
timothybutler.us  | Lingered upon the pools that stand in drains."
                                                                 --
T.S. Eliot