[CS-FSLUG] Fingerprint system

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 23:46:49 CDT 2007

I don't need a bible to know there's something wrong with this. First
off, knowing the current state of the US government, I'd be paranoid
enough to think it was a ruse to get your kids fingerprints into some
gov't database. Secondly if they're using a computerized fingerprinting
system then the mythbusters already proved that those are still quite
easily fooled, although whether or not that $20.00 in lunch money is
worth an elaborate heist really depends on what kind of criminal
mastermind your dealing with ;-) .

 -NT