[CS-FSLUG] How to secure a Windows machine

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Tue Oct 9 19:59:13 CDT 2007

Hi guys, turns out my account was rejecting CS-FSLUG messages so I got
this only as a repost from Josiah.  (problem fixed now)

I agree totally, great presentation of the problem and the lack of any
simple solutions.

a friend working "over there" was flying back, with a list of all
leadership contacts on paper in a binder (probably he thought he would
work on it during the flight), when he noticed they were doing a very
thorough search of all carry-aboards, which apparently where he was was
not that common.  Providentially he had been given as a gift a hadj hat
(the kind those who go to Mec ca use to show they did it), and he placed
it right on top of his binder.  When the customs official opened his bag
and saw the hat, he waved him on.

Yes, it's a Lord thing

Yama