[CS-FSLUG] Macintosh Bible Software

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Oct 3 19:29:35 CDT 2007

Jason,
	What kind of stuff are you looking for, feature wise? I'm using
Accordance, which I absolutely love. It is a bit pricey, but has a
really powerful search tool (for example, it can search for all the
different inflected forms of a Greek word). I'm getting ready to test
QuickVerse for Mac, which looks rather pleasant, and is cheaper, but
lacks original language support.

	If you go the Accordance route, you may want to join CMUG (CS-
FSLUG's equivalent in the Mac world) before ordering. Oak Tree
Software gives 10% off the purchase price to CMUG members and one of
their main developers is active on that list.

	I'd be happy to provide more info, if you'd like.

	-Tim