[CS-FSLUG] International Data

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Wed Nov 28 15:04:18 CST 2007

Josiah, we can will move some of this off-list...

The easiest way to join the ICCM email list is to send an email to:
iccm-tech-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
You do not need to make a yahoogroups login or anything.  Sending an
email to that will subscribe whatever was in the "from" part of your email.

Centrallix/Kardia is geared towards having most of what you mentioned,
as a portal for churches, donors, missionaries, etc.  While we do not
have current plans for a kiosk, that sort of thing should be fairly easy
to add connections for.

More to come (how to connect to the project, etc) in an email off-list...

    - Tim