[CS-FSLUG] new member

Ian Armstrong ika at openmail.cc
Wed Nov 21 03:45:01 CST 2007

On Mon, Nov 19 2007 : 13:29:17, "Ed Hurst" <ehurst at asisaid.com>,
wrote:

> > I have used Linux for about 10 years (since RedHat 3.03), and run
an
> > open source project, called 'openmail.cc', where I give away
> > free email addresses, and where you can read your email without
being
> > bothered by advertising.
>
> Tell us more. This sounds interesting.

Hi everyone, and thanks for the welcome.

I started openmail.cc several years ago, mainly as a learning project.
I wanted to learn to program PHP
and it just developed from there. I wanted to make it free, as in no
charge, and also free of advertising, which
is the way I wanted it for myself.

I have separated openmail.cc (the site) from the webmail, which I have
called 'Tomahawk Mail'. I want to lauch it
as an open source project, but I need some help with that. If there is
anyone on this list who has experience with this, I would
be glad to hear from them.

Ian Armstrong
Brøndshøj 14, 3700, Rønne,
The Island of Bornholm, Denmark.
Tlf. (45) 25 73 23 40
email: ika at REMOVE_THESE_CAPITAL_LETTERSopenmail.cc
website: http://www.openmail.cc