[CS-FSLUG] Winutuxu OS with Sp2 (Windows & Linux in One CD)

Warren Sanders warren at sandersonline.org
Tue Nov 20 14:28:46 CST 2007

Whitt Madden wrote:
> It looks like a heavy modified version of ubuntu that looks like XP.
> A lot of the text on their site is in arabic, so it's very hard to tell.

As translated by Google:
Enototxo system and the new system is dependent on the free and
exploited sources instead of others reliable sources Amoelloukh

Enototxo system is a lofty goals are not like any goals, is to pave the
sources of free and progressive absorption in the valley, and through
this version, God affect visit and admiration of all people, has been
incorporated many things to get a copy in a very magnificence achieved
many things in User Novice and professional alike, has been incorporated
many programs open think that the majority does not dispense them into
account and, of course, been open source, this is the version 1 and
development is still applicable to the version and, God willing, we will
Copies of the CD and DVD more powerful and more accurate

Windows XP SP2 Version original 100%, which is a copy of Windows XP SP2
and accept updates

Been merged updates until June

 Removed many components Alondoz Amoelloukh and replacement programs
open source

 Been built version of the light works on devices

New features have been adopted in the very beauty and elegance, and
backgrounds summit in magnificence

 Everything in the version to be built and installed automatically

 Please do Faramth and spirit take you two pieces cactus natural Tiv by
HealthWatch

--
Warren Sanders