[CS-FSLUG] FOSS Evangelism

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Mon Nov 19 22:38:18 CST 2007

I was sort of lurking around, enjoying immensely this thread.

JFTR, I met my wife online, at Christian singles website,
<plug>SingleC.com </plug>
The quality of communication through electronic means and the way of
courtship itself is very different from the "usual way" of endless dates
of looking in each others eyes but not much more substance.  You tend to
share a LOT more when writing in cyberspace (besides, it makes for
interesting talk years later, when you keep the logs...).  All in all,
with God's providence, it worked.  Actually, wife says that we married
this old because we were supposed to wait for the Web to mature, to
bring us together... :-)

Best of the Lord's blessings to you'all

Yama