[CS-FSLUG] FOSS Evangelism

David McGlone d.mcglone at att.net
Fri Nov 16 17:46:51 CST 2007

On Friday 16 November 2007 9:31:34 am Josiah Ritchie wrote:

> I'd be curious what other people's observations are. How do you show
> these people the love and wrath of God in an accurate way? What seems
> to result in opportunity?

Don't push it on them. Be yourself and be very helpful. Always lead by
example, and keep your morals high and be persistant and they will soon
follow.

I have a friend who lives in Chicago, took me about 6 years of just being
there to listen to her, give her kind advise, and try to make her happy when
she's sad. Now she's considering joining a church and has been asking me for
spiritual music and not once did I ever mention about her going to church,
becoming a christian or anything of that nature, BUT I know I had an
influence on her because I was the first one she told and she was very
excited to tell me, so that there told me she had me in mind when she made
her decision.

--
David M.

Snow Day -- stay home.