[CS-FSLUG] OT: DSLRs

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Tue Nov 13 18:50:25 CST 2007

Sony and rootkit...

What I have found is that at Sony one hand doesn't know what the other
does.
The Mavica was the best camera ever, when putting together price,
performance, quality of the picture, ease of operation.  But it was in
my experience just a happening, since other Sony products I have found
overpriced, underperforming and unnecessarily complex inside and out.
And of course the rootkits..  Since my Mavicas I haven't checked them
out, currently I am a Fuji devotee and happy of it - basically cannot
afford Canon or Nikon.
BTW, I dislike how Canon has little or no support for Linux drivers for
their printers, but then again I guess that the photo people have
nothing to do with it...  :-)

Yama