[CS-FSLUG] Sound card evangelism

Micah Yoder yoderm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 04:10:47 CDT 2007

> The idea is to produce something similar, VERY simple and hopefully
> quite cheap that can carry a 5 - 8 minute evangelistic message.

Interesting concept.  Just a thought, have you tried tracking down the
manufacturer of said greeting cards?  I suspect it costs them a buck
or two at most to manufacture one.  I doubt the manufacturer is
Hallmark (or whoever) itself; they probably get it upstream somewhere.

You may need to order 100k or more per language, and I suspect that
the ability to record on the field would drive the price up quite a
bit.