[CS-FSLUG] Recommended Joomla Add-ons?

Jason P. Franklin jpfagapeu at mac.com
Thu Jun 21 18:45:53 CDT 2007

I've found that Firefox is one the few browsers that actually shows
joomla correctly.  It tents to get all jacked up in IE (colors and
spacing).  So...um, nope haven't had that problem with FF & Joomla.

Don,  I'll try to compile you a list of my favorite apps later tonight.

Jason P. Franklin
Husband/Father/Missionary
Westwood Bible Fellowship
www.westwoodbf.com