[CS-FSLUG] Laptop and Linux - what to do?

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Thu Jan 25 09:33:22 CST 2007

It seems like you are interested in looking at different flavors of
Linux?  Or are you trying to find something that works good with your
hardware?  What are the main decision factors in your choice?  Are you
looking for easy and solid, or adventuresome and full of learning?  ;)

    - Tim Young