[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Funny Typo

Josiah Ritchie josiah.ritchie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 12:45:35 CST 2007

On 2/28/07, Ed Hurst <ehurst at asisaid.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, veritosproject at gmail.com wrote:
>
> >> For that, you are sentenced to tearing off one sleeve of your shirt.
> >> That would make you half red-neck of the "Cable Guy" type.
> >
> > I thought that as believers we sere supposed to forgive repented sin?
>
> He'll show his penitance by serving his sentence. :-)
>
> Besides, I doubt Josiah has any genuine willingness to be mistaken for
> a redneck. With those sideburns and lack of scrubby beard, he'd never
> pass the visual test. Further, I doubt he could sound like one.
> Finally, I doubt he'll ever be caught wiping his nose on the back of
> sleeve, or blowing it by closing one nostril with grubby finger.
>
> Those are things *I* do.  :-D

Um, hmm. . . I might surprise you. I've spent a bit of time in the
woods of Maine where I picked up some of those habits, and truth be
told, the sideburns are a compromise. I'd have a beard if my wife
didn't mind, assuming I could grow one of decent caliber. :-) Oh, and
I'm not going to deny a propensity to clogging up one side, closing my
mouth and blowing and when no one's looking my long, thin Chevy S-10
key works well to clear out my ears.

After all, cleanliness is next to godliness!

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen