[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Funny Typo

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Wed Feb 28 12:01:11 CST 2007

Ok, so as brothers, should we be asking Josiah to repent of:
    typing wgit
    not typing wgit'rdone
    telling a red-neck joke with Ed on the list
    causing me to stumble (I was walking when I read his email and I
missed a step.  Causing a brother to stumble is a definite sin.)
    threatening to deface a Linux shirt
    or
    waiting so long before saying something funny on the list?

- Tim Young