[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Funny Typo

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Wed Feb 28 11:55:04 CST 2007

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, veritosproject at gmail.com wrote:

>> For that, you are sentenced to tearing off one sleeve of your shirt.
>> That would make you half red-neck of the "Cable Guy" type.
>
> I thought that as believers we sere supposed to forgive repented sin?

He'll show his penitance by serving his sentence. :-)

Besides, I doubt Josiah has any genuine willingness to be mistaken for
a redneck. With those sideburns and lack of scrubby beard, he'd never
pass the visual test. Further, I doubt he could sound like one.
Finally, I doubt he'll ever be caught wiping his nose on the back of
sleeve, or blowing it by closing one nostril with grubby finger.

Those are things *I* do.  :-D

--
Ed Hurst